Pallet supports are used as secondary support bars for extra heavy loads or non-standard pallets. For use with box beams.
Wire Mesh Decking
Wire mesh shelving gives strong support for boxes or other non-palletised loads. It also assist in uneven pallets, provides support in stacking pallets with unsecured items, and reduces risk of falling items. Wire mesh on your pallet racking improves light and airflow while reducing dust build-up.
An alternate finish to all of your racking units and workbenches
The upright protector will reduce the damage caused by impact loads. Especially for installations with fast moving products or heavy products, upright protectors are essential for the safety and lifetime of the racking.
The corners of the racking are vulnerable to damage caused by collisions. The corner protectors are anchored on both sides of the upright.
End frame protectors
Constant traffic around the end-frames or the frames at the cross aisles often causes damage to the racking. The Stow frame protector is built with a sigma main beam, supported by two end protectors. For longer runs intermediate supporting brackets are mounted.
Span-Track Flow Rollers
Span-Track carton flow rollers provide the industry’s most efficient, reliable and durable carton flow solution for full case and split case (each) order picking.
This product can be added to any existing system.
This high-density storage solution from Unex, maximize warehouse space, pick orders faster and increase accuracy. SpeedCell can consolidate storage capacity and dramatically increasing pick facings, resulting in greater SKU density for less travel and search for your order pickers.
- Increase storage density by up to 60%
- Reduce labor costs up to 40%
- Transform vacant flue space into usable, highly efficient storage space.
SpeedCell is composed of high-strength industrial textiles that are mold, rust, and flame-resistant. These cells are suspended from a patented, pre-galvanized steel track system that integrates directly into your existing pallet rack beams.
Pallet flow systems are essential for many material handling facilities, but choosing the best one for your operation can be confusing. Engineers at Unex have developed high quality, durable Pallet Track with rollers or wheel rails designed to optimize flow. With pallet storage solutions from UNEX, you get:
- Options – Pallet tracks are available for single or double-deep pallet flow systems.
- Customization – Many companies only offer standard lengths, but UNEX will make the track length to fit your needs, from 24” to 144” in ½” increments.
- Flexibility – Rack and floor mounting methods are available.
- Safety – A spring-loaded rear stop prevents pallets from being accidentally pushed back and falling off the rack.