We have the following opportunity available!
- Team member: Installations team
We have a full-time opportunity (possibly 2!) to join our installation team as a racking installer! We will up-skill, train and invest in committed staff.
This position forms part of the installation team, working on projects where we install racking in warehouses.Southward Shelving & Racking is a Cambridge based, family owned and operated business who believes in working hard, integrity, respect, and quality.
We operate across New Zealand, so the ability to travel on short notice and for extended periods is important. During away projects the team will leave from the office on Monday and return on a Friday. (Don't work over weekends)
- Working away from home allowance ($35/night)
- Expenses for working away paid (travelling, accommodation)
- Additional hourly rates when working in freezers
- Friendly team with a great culture
- Fit, strong and healthy
- Mature and responsible
- Willing to learn new skills
Any of the following abilities/experiences/qualifications will be an advantage:
- Experience in a similar field/position (construction, factory or installation work)
- Experience in a variety of tools and equipment
- Forklift certificate or EWP licence (Scissor lift)
- Safety at Heights certificate
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have the legal right to work in NZ
- Have a valid clean NZ driver licence
- Be able to pass random drug tests
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly, if you have not heard from us please assume your application at this time has been unsuccessful.