Career opportunity: Installers, Supervisors, Labourers
Southward Shelving & Racking is one of NZ’s leading shelving and racking companies and we are on the hunt for a few ‘Rockstars’ to join our team.
We are a Cambridge based, family owned and operated business who believe in working hard, integrity, respect, and quality.Due to growth we need people in a few areas for a variety of full time and casual positions:
- Racking installers
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Frame building
Teamwork is of utmost importance, as is communication, reliability and attitude.
Any of the following abilities, experience and/or qualifications will be an advantage:
- Experience in a similar field/position (construction, factory or installation work)
- Forklift certificate (F endorsement)
- EWP licence (Scissor lift)
- Fit, strong and healthy
- Welding experience
- Mature and responsible
- Health and safety knowledge
- Full drivers’ licence
- Ability to travel on short notice and for extended periods
- Experience in on-site staff supervision
- Experience in a variety of tools and equipment
The successful applicant/s will be rewarded with a remuneration package that reflects their experience and capabilities.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Applicants for this position must have:
- The legal right to work in NZ
- Be able to pass random drug tests
- A valid clean NZ driver licence
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly, if you have not heard from us please assume your application at this time has been unsuccessful.