Heavy duty Cantilever
The heavy duty cantilever rack system is ideal for storing the likes of furniture, steel bars, pipe and tubing, lumber. It provides instant accessibility to one piece or a full load.
Our cantilever provides instant accessibility to one piece or a full load. Being that the cantilever racking system is modular in nature, additional arms, uprights and bases may be added at the storage requirements change.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- The column and foot are bolted together
- Single or double sided racking with arm's length, height and distance between uprights fully customisable
- Suitable for forklift and crane handling
- Arm length can range from 600 - 2500mm
- Column height can reach up to 9m
- Arms are bolted and adjustable per 100mm, corresponding with the size of the stored goods
Standard Specifications Tower:
- 4.2m High
- Base: 1584mm
- Cross Bracing: 1000mm
- Top Bracing: 1000mm
- Arm: 1200mm
Ideal for long, irregular and mixed loads
Our Mini Cantilever system is designed for hand or machine loading storage of medium loads to maximize your storage space while giving you easy access to your products.
Typical long goods are metal and plastic tubes, wooden boards and hot rolled steel profiles. The construction of our Cantilever racking is made of hot rolled steel profiles. The standard finish is a high quality epoxy polyester powder coating for inside applications.
Additional arms, uprights and bases may be added as the storage requirements change.
- The tower and base are bolted together
- Single or double sided system
- Suitable for forklift or hand loading
- Arms are bolted to the tower and adjustable every 75mm, dependent on goods being stored
- The modular nature of our system means additional arms, uprights and bases may be added easily as your storage need change
2.25m High | Arms 600mm | Rated to 500kg per arm