Heavy Duty Cantilever
Our heavy duty cantilever rack system is ideal for storing longer items e.g. furniture, steel bars, pipe and tubing, lumber or timber packs. It provides instant accessibility to one piece or a full load.
Additional arms, uprights and bases can be added as the storage requirements change.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Column/towers and bases are bolted together
- Single or double sided units available
- Suitable for forklift and crane handling
- Available in powder coated or galvanised finish
- Arms are bolted and adjustable per 100mm, corresponding with the size of the stored goods
- Tower: 4.2m High
- Single Base: 1584mm
- Tower to tower: 1000mm
- Arm: 1200mm
Ideal for long, irregular and mixed loads
Our Mini Cantilever system is designed for hand or machine loading storage of medium loads to maximize your storage space while giving you easy access to your products.
Typical long goods are metal and plastic tubes, wooden boards and hot rolled steel profiles. The construction of our Cantilever racking is made of hot rolled steel profiles. The standard finish is a high quality epoxy polyester powder coating for inside applications.
Additional arms, uprights and bases may be added as the storage requirements change.
- The tower and base are bolted together
- Single or double sided system
- Suitable for forklift or hand loading
- Arms are bolted to the tower and adjustable every 75mm, dependent on goods being stored
- The modular nature of our system means additional arms, uprights and bases may be added easily as your storage need change
2.25m High | Arms 600mm | Rated to 500kg per arm